Monday, December 13, 2010

More Holiday Fun

Not only is Darla the best BF a girl could ever dream up in her head, she is also very generous about letting me experiment.  She is always up for rearranging, reorganizing, painting or really any new decorating idea I might want to try.  Her house has given me hours of practice so BIG thanks for that to you Darla!!

So, a few weeks ago I got to work on her 2010 Christmas look.  Here are some of the results.









Darla's home has lots of great opportunities to add a little zip that are up and out of the way...












but that doesn't minimize the impact!  (I LOVE that fabby deer plate)








How about a handy spot to store a few extra little pressies?



What this space is missing however, is a mantle.  We were able to solve that challenge last year...



What is really fun is how easy going Darla is about putting stuff away for awhile, which makes it very exciting to deck out an entire shelf
                                                                                    

or china cabinet.



Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. How do I get to be a Follower of your blog?? And when are you coming to my house to experiment? Feel free - anytime! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me feel so happy! Thanks for your kind words and for always being so willing to share your huge talent with me and my family! Our home is a much nicer space thanks to you! xo

    ReplyDelete