Sunday, August 26, 2012

Keepsakes ~ Session Six

The truth is I am a pretty quick purger when it comes to the papers and crafts that get brought home.  If something is particularly special to one of the kids we put it up for awhile, but there is just so much volume with four kids that I cannot possibly keep every single item.  

However, there are certain little things that are special to me and so those I store on a ribbon bulletin board right above my desk.  



I have plans for a larger board because this one is often too crowded.  I'll post the new one when it's done.  

What sort of items are on there you might wonder?

"Look Mommy, I drew all the horny ones."

Sofi's sweet thank you note.

The first person Cate drew for me.

Jake gave me a butterfly necklace at Christmas because I used to give him butterfly kisses.

It's hard to choose what to keep and what you can part with.  Pick a board with ample room.  As time passes you may find that some items stay on always, while others can be rotated with new treasures from your little bunnies.


No comments:

Post a Comment