Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 21 ~ DVD's and Board Games

We are a movie lovin' family!  In our new basement I created an area to store our dvd's along with our board games.



I bought dvd storage boxes from Ikea.  They are inexpensive and fit the dvd's perfectly. 
 My kids were not happy with me at first, but I made them alphabetize our collection.  Now, I know that sounds a little over the top, but as you can see we have 8 boxes of movies, so rather than having to search all over for a show, now we can go directly to it.  And it's great practice at alphabetical order every time the kids have to put movies back.



The large wicker baskets up top hold our big board games and smaller ones are in pretty bins on the shelves.  I can't wait to pull out a puzzle at Christmas to work at on our games table!



To read more posts from my 31 Day series click


2 comments:

  1. I want a puzzle table at my house!!! can you help me? :) Your DVD's/board games look great.

    xoD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to puzzle at your house! Call me when it's set up! :)
    It looks great Shan. You're so good at this organizing thing.

    ReplyDelete