Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 25 ~ Wrap Ahead

Okay, first I will admit that the whole writing of the 31 blogs has got me behind on some of my normal routines, so I have not done this yet this year and I am missing it!

Normally however, I buy and wrap gifts ahead of time.  
For example, I try to think up a theme that I can use for teachers and then purchase gifts for them for the entire year, wrap them up and then when holidays pop up I don't have to worry about remembering to shop for a teacher gift.
  
A great idea my best friend Darla had was to give teachers napkin holders at the beginning of the school year and then give seasonally appropriate napkins for each holiday.  I've also done a monogram theme.  Things get a bit more tricky when male teachers come into the picture!


To read other posts from my 31 Day series click

No comments:

Post a Comment