Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 - Wreaths

Perhaps you are wondering what's organized about wreaths?
Nothing!
But today we are having our Thanksgiving dinner so for fun I decided to end my posts on our entryways by sneaking in a Pretty minus the Organized.

I just always think a wreath on a door is so friendly and inviting.



You don't have to be crafty or a decorator to buy one.  They are available for every season.  And if you ARE crafty...the sky's the limit!

serenityyou.blogspot.com
 Happy slightly early Thanksgiving to the Canadians and Happy really early Thanksgiving to the readers in the U.S.!!

To read other posts from my 31 Day series click

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am visiting via the Nester's 31 days series. Your series is so inspirational and full of great tips!

    I too am participating in the series. My topic is "Decor To Adore~ finding your style". I would like to invite you to stop by anytime.

    Have a beautiful day and a wonderful fall season.

    ReplyDelete