Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9 ~ DIY Dry Erase Board

Recently a friend showed me her amazing idea to showcase her grandmother's beautiful sketches in the panes of glass of and old window.



LOVE IT!
I suddenly decided that I too needed a window to use as a dry erase board for the kids to keep track of homework and upcoming assignments.  

Now, somehow I didn't quite make the progress I'd hoped on this project, so all I have at the moment is the window.  The plan is to hang it up and if the wall colour co-operates, then I will use it as is to write on in the kids' study area.  Or if the writing doesn't show up well, I'll use spray adhesive to cover the back of the panes with scrap book paper.



I did a search to see what I could find...here is a similar idea.

indulgy.com
Oh so pretty!

To read other posts in my 31 Day series click

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I'd like one of those, too.

    Love all your posts!

    xoD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in no doubt coming back again to read these articles and blogs. ReMARKable whiteboard wall

    ReplyDelete