Tuesday, January 29, 2013

More Talk on Picture Frames

The other day I had to pick something up in the Exchange District.  So obviously I got a mocha from Parlour Coffee and had a browse through Good Will.  

Check out this frame I found there.



It is basically identical to the one I talked about here, but this one was marked at $7.00, vs the 99 cents I paid for the other one.  Just a reminder...don't over pay!  Vintage frames seem to have become trendy and are often marked too high.

What I did find though, was a set of four frames.  Now they were each $5.00 which I would not normally pay, but to find a set of four, in great shape, in a nice colour that you would not have to paint if you didn't want to is rare.  



They have nice details and the backs were all secure and hangers were still in tact.




So this set of four for $20 seemed like a good deal to me.

I also picked up a rare little treasure.  Normally the art in thrift store frames is quite ugly.  Hideous sometimes.  

But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and this little guy caught my eye.


I liked it.  
I like it more now that it is home.

And it was 75 cents.

Yippee!


No comments:

Post a Comment