Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Spring

 Spring has sprung!



Yah, well, whatever.  There comes a time in the realm of home decor when you have to draw a line in the sand.  It may not be Spring out there, but I am darn well gonna make it Spring INSIDE!


Splash around some green plants.



Put away those crocheted slip covers.



Spread around some Spring arrangements.








See my bunnies in there?



If you're not big on faux fleurs, go for the real thing.



These little guys are from Dollarama.  
Perfect Spring colour - super inexpensive.



I have a favourite picture that I only keep up in Winter - it is of children collecting fire wood - the replacement of that photo with this one is the official sign of Spring in my household.


Gorgeous green - welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment