Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 6 ~ Collections

Did you grow up with collections?
I can't remember ever collecting anything myself, but my mom did.

She always displayed things beautifully though...nothing ever got hidden away, unused.

 Her green glass collection.



Pitchers.



Since owning my own home, I've collected blankets, and bowls and now I'm working on milk glass. 
The display hutch is not ready for the collection yet though.
Can't wait.


What have you collected over the years?
How do you display it?

To read other posts from my 31 Day series click here.

4 comments:

  1. That green glass collection is amazing! As are your blankets and milk glass! :)

    xoD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A few more pieces snuck home from Texas! :)
      S

      Delete
  2. I love bowls and cookbooks. One of my regrets about my kitchen design is that I didn't plan for more open shelving/display space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a nice thing to hear in this day of minimal kitchens with floor to ceiling cupboards! ;)
      Shannon

      Delete