Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Magazine Featured Recipe


You know how I like when things I use pop up in magazines?
Well imagine my surprise when my 15 year old recipe was suddenly featured in the latest Kraft issue!
Oh m'gosh and Holy Cow!  I'm a hip dessert maker!!!

(I know, I'm so not...but it's nice to be featured in a magazine!)

(I know, it wasn't actually me featured...but just about!)


In case you're wanting to try it out and be super hip too, here's the recipe or you can link to it here.

what you need

1 cup water
1/2 cup butter
1 cup flour
eggs
1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding
2 cups cold milk
1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
3 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
2 oz. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate

make it


HEAT oven to 400ºF.
BRING water and butter to boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in flour until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely.
MEANWHILE, beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Refrigerate 5 min. or until thickened. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in pudding until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use.
SPREAD pudding mixture over crust; cover with 2 cups Cool Whip. Spoon remaining Cool Whip into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. Add chocolate; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is well blended. Drizzle over dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment