Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Quick Pillow Project

Here's a quick project to bust the winter blues.
My crocheted pillow covers from last year did not work in the new living room so I popped them off to save for a different occasion and sewed up 2 new covers.  
All you need to do is take a big ol' rectangle of fabric, fold it right sides in, sew up 2 1/2 sides leaving a hole large enough to squish pillow through, turn it right side out again, pop pillow in and then use the super invisible stitch to sew it up.  I don't know what that stitch is called but if you don't know how to do it, you should google it and learn.  It is the most useful sewing skill I know. 
(Not that I know many, but still...)





Dino thinks it looks more masculine in here than it did for Christmas.
Which he feels is a good thing.


Happy Sewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment