Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bedroom Update - Because Things Happen

Sometimes things happen that require you to make an unplanned change in your decor.

Sometimes several things happen.

Like your bedding wears out and rips apart.  
Since I couldn't find anything similar to what I had I went for a whole new look.

Before
After





















And your big screen breaks.
No, I am not happy with the new size but you do what you have to and this is better than having it balancing precariously on a stool.

Before
After





















And then your dresser breaks.
Not wanting to spend money, I stole one from Cate's room.

Before
After


Next I inherited a chair.
It suited the new bedding and the new dresser so up it came.

Before
After





















With the new look, some decor had to get updated.

Before
After





















So.  
Things happen.
What have we learned?
1.  Try something new when an old favourite wears out.
2.  It's okay to make do until you can get what you really want.
3.  To save money, shop the house.
4.  Be willing to switch things around.
5.  Spray paint my friend.  Spray paint.

1 comment:

  1. You new bedding is so lovely! And the cutie pillow too!

    xoD

    ReplyDelete