Wednesday, February 25, 2015

TIDNL ~ Day 8

And what, you might ask, did she save for her grand finale of non love??

"Sales"

Not to be confused with SALES.  Now a SALE I love.
But a "Sale" makes me mad.

Check it out.


2 bucks!!!  Except...it's, well, dead.

Ooo!  An ugly duck with a massive chip but you could SAVE a whole $1.49!!




Oh here's a steal.  A table with no top.  And not a normal shape either...a nice semi circle which I'm guessing had a mirror in it.  But folks...you could SAVE $22.99.  It shouldn't be any trouble to put in a new top for 23 bucks now should it?  Totally worth while!  



Um.  Not.

This is my favourite.  Apparently this poor boy's antler is only worth $3.99.  
Don't tell him.





















WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH AN ANTLER-LESS DEER FOR $31.50??????

If you're going to have a sale...please make it worth my while.  
And that brings an end to TIDNL for yet another year.  
Thanks for reading along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment