Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Paint Colour Options

If you've ever been to the paint store to choose a colour then you know it can be overwhelming.  
I mean, how many shades of white can there BE?  
So to take the mystery out of which gray is the perfect gray, I make a note every time I see a colour I like in a magazine or at someone's house, and then I go get the swatch and keep it on hand.  That way, when I need a shade I have a more narrow field to choose from.

Here's a little selection of some colours I've liked lately.
All are Benjamin Moore.


Clockwise from the top:
Buckhorn CC 510
Unteal We Meet Again 739
Sag Harbour Gray HC95
Intrigue 1580
Gray Owl OC52
Pine Barrens 437
and in the middle,
Aurora Borealis 565

I loved that green so much I bought a sample can.  I'm still deciding what project might need a blast of Aurora Borealis!


No comments:

Post a Comment