Monday, June 8, 2015

Our New Bathroom

We've had a flurry of activity over here.  
I've cleaned stuff I didn't even know could get dirty.
And our basement bathroom which used to be an empty room,

I always forget to take my before shot, before things get started!

has become our guest bathroom.



Dino did an amazing job and it was so much fun to decorate!
Here's towel hanging and storage.



A collection of "in case you forgot" items.



It's important to leave some empty space so guests can spread out their own stuff.



My two favourite finds are the vintage bathroom art,

 


and the vintage look faucet.
I love him!


Our preparations are in anticipation of our house guest who's arriving June 9th.  
I'll introduce you on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Great work on the installation! It's not always easy, especially the frustrations of working with water - damp, leaks and so on. But the way you have made use of every nook and cranny is giving me some ideas for the extra space under our stairs. My wife is always saying we should have two bathrooms.

    Wilfred Andrews @ LB Plumbing and Heating

    ReplyDelete