Monday, April 11, 2016

Hoarding and Hiring

I didn't even know it.
I hoard gift bags.


My gift room was in serious need of a tidy. 
I asked Darla to come help me, because it's always more fun to tackle a project with a friend, and when she saw my excessive collection of gift bags,
 she helped me realize that maybe...I had a few too many!?
 
After
Before





















It's funny how you just do as you've always done.  My mom kept all gift bags so I did too, not ever even realizing that there was no WAY I could use them all.  
We were able to ween my stock down to a respectable amount, and now that I'm aware of my tendency, I can be more careful about how many I keep.

I also organized my gift storage,  

Before
After




















along with the rest of the room.

Before
After





















 It's nice to have this space under control.


Sometimes people have questions about hiring me to organize a space in their home.  To give perspective, this room took 2 hours with Darla and I working together. 
So, if this had been a job I'd done for a client, it would have cost $60.

Before
After



















 
 
If that seems like something you have a need for, send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment